Lewis - Pruitt Scholarship
Graduating high school senior or graduate from a high school in Republic County, KS.
- Applicant must be eligible for or have graduated from a high school in Republic County, KS.
- Applicant must have had a least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or comparable GPA on other scale) while attending high school.
- Applicant must have at least a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a grade point scale of 4.0 (or comparable GPA on other scale) while attending post-secondary school, if applicable.
- Applicant must either be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student at an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Applicant must provide evidence of financial need, which is to be a determining factor in cases of equal merit.
- Applicant may use funds for books, tuition, and room and board.
- Applicants should include a brief resume that includes academic and extracurricular activities from both secondary and post-secondary education, demonstrations of citizenship and character, and performance on tests designed to measure ability and aptitude for college work.
- Applicants should also include two letters of recommendation from instructors and/or counselors.
- Scholarships are renewable for up to four years.
- Student must have full-time status.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale (or comparable GPA on other scale)
- Enrollment verification for the upcoming academic year.