Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Clifford & Betty Makalous Fund
- Franklin J. Heyka Family Fund
- Hop for Heroes Donor Advised Fund
- Julie & Tim Gottschalk Family Fund
- Pike Valley Foundation Fund
- Roger Simms Family Foundation Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Kansas Emergency Management Association, Inc. Scholarship Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund
- Republic County Schools USD 109 Fund
- Strnad Family Fund
Supports foundation operations.
- Republic County Administrative Fund
Supports groups or organizations raising money for a specific community project.
- Belleville Community Center Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Republic County Community Action Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- North Central Kansas Health Care Foundation Fund
- Republic County Health Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Belleville Public Library Fund
- Belleville United Presbyterian Church Fund
- Blair Center for the Arts Fund
- Church People Concerned Foundation, Inc. Fund
- High Banks Hall of Fame Fund
- Republic County Historical Society Fund
Assist and encourage promising students, including those challenged by educational costs.
- Amos & Joyce Blecha Scholarship Fund
- Bruce Bowersox Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Clara Dowell Legacy Scholarship Fund
- Florea Family Scholarship Fund
- Johnson-Granstedt Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Joyce & Jim Hill Scholarship Fund
- Scott Family Scholarship Fund