Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Republic County Administrative Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund
- Beverly J. Hyde Fund for the Courtland Covenant Church
- Beverly J Hyde Fund for the Pike Valley Foundation
- J. Oran and Marguerite Hyde Fund for the Courtland Community Library
- Shirley Jean Hyde Fund for the Courtland Arts Council
- Shirley Jean Hyde Fund for the Republic County Historical Museum
- Republic County Schools USD 109 Fund
- Strnad Family Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Clifford & Betty Makalous Fund
- Franklin J. Heyka Family Fund
- Hop for Heroes Donor Advised Fund
- Julie & Tim Gottschalk Family Fund
- Pike Valley Foundation Fund
- Roger Simms Family Foundation Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- North Central Kansas Health Care Foundation Fund
- Republic County Health Fund
Funds for the Future
Current Funds for the Future
- Melvin & Ora Lee Jeardoe
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Belleville Public Library Fund
- Belleville United Presbyterian Church Fund
- Blair Center for the Arts Fund
- Church People Concerned Foundation, Inc. Fund
- High Banks Hall of Fame Fund
- Republic County Historical Society Fund
Provisional (Project) Funds
Supports groups or organizations raising money for a specific community project.
- Belleville Community Center Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Republic County Community Action Fund
Scholarship Funds support student education and impact our future leaders.
We offer two different scholarship fund options for donors based on their interest and budget. Designated Scholarship Funds partner with schools and other nonprofits to facilitate the process, whereas the Community Foundation manages the process, start to finish for Traditional Scholarship Funds.
Current Scholarship Funds- Designated
- Kansas Emergency Management Association, Inc. Scholarship Fund
Current Scholarship Funds- Traditional
- Amos & Joyce Blecha Scholarship Fund
- Bruce Bowersox Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Clara Dowell Legacy Scholarship Fund
- Florea Family Scholarship Fund
- Johnson-Granstedt Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Joyce & Jim Hill Scholarship Fund
- Scott Family Scholarship Fund