Johnson-Granstedt Memorial Scholarship
Students graduating from a Republic County high school
- Applicant must be eligible for or have graduated from a high school in USD 426 (first priority) or other high schools in Republic County (second priority), Kansas.
- Applicants must have attended high school in Republic County schools all four years.
- Applicants must be in top one-third of the class.
- Applicants must be accepted for admission to a four year college or trade school.
- Applicants must demonstrate interest in activities in addition to academics.
- Applicants must demonstrate interest in local community.
- Applicants must provide evidence of financial need, which is to be a determining factor.
- The scholarship shall be for one year only.
This award is not renewable.