Bruce Bowersox Memorial Scholarship
Republic County High School seniors
- Applicants are in good standing qualifying for graduation from Republic County High School.
- Applicants must attend a two or four-year post high school accredited school.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Preference will be given toward applicants NOT in the top 2 of class.
- Applicants will be working toward a degree in the field of Engineering.
- Applicants will be full-time student.
- Applicants will submit a brief essay about her/his self which explains educational and career goals.
- Applicants must provide evidence of financial need, which is to be a determining factor in cases of equal merit.
This award is not renewable.